Friday, January 13, 2017

Public vs. Private Blogging

I'd like to move this blog to a, "by invitation only" site rather than the public site it has been for it's whole life.

This would require viewers to log-in to their email account in order to identify themselves. If I have your email address, then although it requires an extra step on your part, it may keep my blog from being trampled by hits and page views from eastern blok countries. I don't know that there is actually a problem with the visits I get from those countries, but once a week, I get 200 visits in a single day.

I know that isn't coming from anyone I know.  So...if you got an invitation to join my blog audience, please participate if you like. And if you'd like to continue to view my blog, please drop me an email to the address in my profile on the blog.  It's peteykale @ gmail(dot)com . Just remove the spaces and add the period. 

Thanks all!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment