Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Port Angeles, WA.

Pictures coming...one of these days! I'm having some bumper stickers made.  They'll say: "Not Facebook Friendly...I Wind My Watch."  Not sure if anyone will get that...

In any case, I've been talking about a trip to the great Northwest for over a year, or more likely, many years. Then last summer, after speaking to my friend in Tampa, I decided to head out West in the RV. By the time I got to New Mexico, it was getting cold for my old Florida bones and I decided to winter in Silver City, NM. (This is old news for most readers.)

I spoke to a friend in Silver about my anticipated trip and he asked me to take his dog to his ex-wife who was living in Sequim, WA. Having no idea where Sequim was, I agreed, for a nominal fee. So, dog laden road trip adventures aside, I am now on the Olympic Peninsula, camping, hiking and bicycling the northern shores of Washington state. This is absolutely a phenomenal area for adventuring. More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment