Thursday, May 26, 2016

New Digs - I found an apartment in Tucson

Uh oh! Is this the end of the road trip? Is Tucson my final destination? Is that all for Florida? Simple answer...I have signed a 1 year lease at a pretty cool little apartment in Tucson. So, at least for the next year, I'm OUT OF THE BUS, and into an apartment. Amazing.

Link to pics of apartment complex  

I can't really imagine what a full-sized bathroom and kitchen will be like. I'm looking forward to the change to say the least. And as the surgery is scheduled for 6/7, the recovery process in the apartment should be much softer than it would have been in the bus. I'll keep the bus in storage and likely take it out of town on weekends. What a life!

Here is a link to some photos of Sabino Canyon...just walking distance from new apartment.

Link to photos of Sabino Canyon

No comments:

Post a Comment