Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tucson Is Heating Up

When did I arrive here in Tucson? Was it last August? I'm pretty sure that it was late August when I first rolled into the RV park up in Catalina, AZ. It seems like so long ago. I guess that the point here is that it was summer, and pretty warm.  I think that it was pretty warm all through September and then started to cool off later in October. So here it is mid-May, and the temperature recorded at home was at least 100 degrees. And there's still June and July left before the year is up. Maybe that's not too bad. Warm days in May, then June, July and August will be hot, then September with the hope of cooling off in October. Certainly Florida was similar. Maybe hotter in some ways. I remember that April could be very warm in Tampa, as well as October. So...summering here won't be that bad.

I saw another local orthopedic surgeon yesterday. Yes, he recommends the same surgery as the first doctor, but this fellow has a full schedule. He's more experienced, has more clients, and scheduled surgery for the second week in June. That's 3 weeks from now, and two weeks past the surgery date for the first doctor. I started to get concerned about whether or not I could wait an additional 2 weeks for the repairs. I'm not sure I can wait. I'll call back and see if there is anything else that can be done. It's been disturbing, and frustrating. But I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment